Garnet Red Galaxy SIII for AT&T – Unboxing Video



The guy over at TechnoBuffalo got their hands on the Garnet Red Galaxy SIII for AT&T a couple of days before its official release.Check the unboxing video after the break.



The Garnet Red is exclusive color for the AT&T customers and features the same specs as the Marble White and Pebble Blue models, a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED 720p display, 2GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera and runs Android 4.0 ICS with Samsung TouchWiz UI on top of it.

1 comments:

Damon said...

This makes me excited to unbox the red Galaxy SIII that I am getting soon! I could have gone for the white or blue, but I wanted to be different! A few of my Dish coworkers rushed to get the first ones that were available, and so far they love how the phone and LTE network performs. I like streaming live and recorded TV to my current phone using the Sling Adapter that I have connected to my Hopper at home, so I’m sure I will love this phone. I’ve used the Dish Remote Access app on my phone for a long time, and I’m looking forward to using it on my new SIII.

Post a Comment